The Chinese American Chamber of Commerce , MN is a non-profit organization established by the US government and aimed at Chinese people in Minnesota and beyond. The mission of the Chamber of Commerce is to provide services to Chinese business owners in the United States, safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese business owners, establish a business platform, and play a role as a bridge and link to promote the development of US-China trade relations and exchanges between enterprises.
The Chinese American Chamber of Commerce , MN is headquartered in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. Chen Jiaxi is the president of the The Chinese American Chamber of Commerce , MN. The establishment of The Chinese American Chamber of Commerce , MN is a major event for Chinese in the Midwest. Its establishment represents a further unity of the Chinese in Minnesota and helps each other to support progress.
The Chinese American Chamber of Commerce , MN is committed to strengthening exchanges and cooperation between Chinese business owners in the United States, strengthening communication with the US government and the business community, strengthening ties with the Chinese government, chambers of commerce, and enterprises, and strengthening cooperation among members for the United States and the world. The Chinese provide a broad stage to create a platform to showcase Chinese businesses across the country, open a door to promote the wonderful culture of China, and provide an integrated information exchange center.
Minnesota Chinese Business Chamber of Commerce Policy
The Minnesota Chinese Chamber of Commerce is committed to strengthening exchanges and cooperation between Chinese business owners in Mingzhou and strengthening communication, exchange and collaboration with other state chambers of commerce. Strengthen communication with the US government and business community, strengthen ties with the Chinese government, chambers of commerce, and enterprises, strengthen cooperation and exchanges among members, and provide a platform for Chinese people in Mingzhou to showcase Chinese businesses everywhere: a culture of Chinese culture The gate provides a harmonious information exchange center.
We will strive to build six service platforms in the future development process:
- Investment Finance Platform
- Human Resources Platform
- Exchange sharing platform
- Information Resource Platform
- Promotion Display Platform
- Internal trading platform
The Rights of Chamber Members
(1) Share the services provided by the Chamber
(2)To express opinions, demand and suggest to the Chamber, and to provide opinions and criticisms to the Chamber.
(3) Participating in various activities of the Association
(4) There are compelling rights, voting rights and right to be elected in this Council.
(5) Demand the Chamber to protect their legal rights
The Obligations of Members
(1) Compliance with the rules of the Chamber of Commerce
(2) Implementing the resolution of the Chamber of Commerce
(3) Paying dues on time and in accordance with regulations
(4) Handling matters entrusted by this Council
(5) The member shall withdraw from the meeting and notify the Chamber of Commerce in writing and return the member’s genuine card.
(6) The member has seriously violated the statute of the Chamber of Commerce or serious illegal act, and was removed by the vote of the board of directors.
Click to download pdf the Chamber policy
The main functions and tasks of the Chamber of Commerce
(1) Guide members to actively participate in Mingzhou commercial construction and promote the economic prosperity and social development of Minnesota.
(2) Representing and safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of members, reflecting the opinions, requirements and suggestions of members
(3) Coordinating the relationship among members, playing a bridge role among the members of each state, and serving as the consultant of the business development of Minnesota.
(4) Providing members with all kinds of required services. Organize members to organize and participate in various internal and external trade fairs, trade fairs and organize member visits as needed to help members develop domestic and international markets.
(5) Develop and enhance the ties and friendships of the chambers of state and promote the development of economic and technological cooperation
(6) Providing relevant certificates to members, coordinating relationships, and mediating economic disputes for members
(7) Handling the daily affairs of the Chamber of Commerce
(8) Enthusiastic public welfare undertakings
The financial source of the Chamber of Commerce
(1) Membership fee
(3) Government funding
(4) Income from activities or services carried out within the approved business scope
(6) Other legitimate income
A: The funds of the Chamber of Commerce must be used for the business scope and business expansion as stipulated in the Articles of Association, and may not be distributed among members.
2. The Chamber of Commerce establishes a strict financial management system to ensure that accounting materials are legal, authentic, accurate and complete.
Three: The Chamber of Commerce is equipped with professionally qualified accountants and strictly follows the Accounting Law.
4. The asset management of the Chamber of Commerce must implement the financial management system stipulated by the state and accept the supervision of the general assembly. If the social donation or funding is subject to the supervision of the auditing agency.
V: The financial audit must be accepted before the Chamber of Commerce changes or changes the legal representative
Sixth: The assets of the Chamber of Commerce, any unit or individual may not invade private points and misappropriation
Seven: The salary and welfare standards of the full-time staff employed by the Chamber of Commerce shall be determined by the Council.
Eight: The Chamber of Commerce completes its purpose or disbands itself. Due to other reasons, it is necessary to cancel the registration. The Board of Directors and the President’s Office will propose a termination agreement.
Nine: The termination of the Chamber of Commerce is required to be approved by the General Assembly and approved by the competent business unit.
X: Before the termination of the Chamber of Commerce, under the guidance of the business supervisor and relevant units, clearing up the liquidation organization, clearing up the creditor’s rights and debts, handling the aftermath, and not carrying out activities other than liquidation during the liquidation period.